I have 3 dogs who go crazy at the sight/smell of people at the door. And crazy they went when my mum was waiting outside with bags of groceries. (Please stop barking dogs, you're driving me mad) And so I sleepily walked to the door with my little red blanket in hand to help her carry everything in.
Now I think my blanket smells funny. Like fish. Meh. Unhappy, unhappy. And I missed my poomsae event because I wasn't feeling well. (wikipedia really does have everything!) UNHAAAAAAAAAAAPY (because I paid money for it)
You, you knew what you were doing to me And I, I guess I was too blind to see Well you hit where it hurt and you fooled me so bad But I'd do it again to relive what we had (Damn that's sad)
Yeah yeah yeah, uh uh uh. -bops to music-
Playing: Deep And Meaningless/Rooster
Random pictures from many days ago:
Chao and I fulfilling our childhood dreams:
One of those nights at st james:
Mah gurrlz:
And The One for me (or so she claims):
And these.. were taken a pretty long time ago, when siew's family + my mum went over to melbourne to visit! (Yes girl girl, you owe me plenty of photos!)
With the parents, sisters, and one white boy:
Miss Hyperactive and I:
And with 2/3 of the Soon Sisters Clan: ---
I made a kid cry yesterday during taekwondo.
Hahaha. Because he refused to pay attention and I stopped being nice to him and got strict. Ah well; kids cry too easily these days.
It's 7am; I'm hungry, tired and I need to shit. Don't mess with me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home